Keep Lowndes-Valdosta Beautiful
The Keep Lowndes-Valdosta Beautiful Board is comprised of twelve members with four appointed by the City, four by the County, and four by the KLVB Board. Members will serve a three-year term.
- Tiffany Vinson - Term Expires 06/30/20
- Kelly Stubbs (Treasurer) - Term Expires 06/30/22
- Travis Morgan - (Chairman) - (fill the unexpired term of Ike Harbuck) - Term Expires 06/30/20
- Melody Martinez (fill the unexpired term of Thomas Daughtrey) - Term Expires 06/30/21
- Kelisa Brown - Term Expires 06/30/22
- Vivian Miller-Cody - Term Expires 06/30/21
- Regina Kimbrough (Secretary) - Term Expires 06/30/21
- Kimberly Hobbs - Term Expires 06/30/20
- Vacant (Kyle Rudrow Resigned) - Term Expires 06/30/22
- Dr. Michael Noll (fill unexpired term of Steven Miller, Jr.) - Term Expires 06/30/20
- Victoria O'Steen - Term Expires 06/30/22
- Darcy Gunter - Term Expires 06/30/20
The Keep Lowndes-Valdosta Beautiful Board meets the third Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m. at the City Hall Annex Building, First Floor Conference Room, 300 North Lee Street, Valdosta. and a signed to Teresa Bolden, City Clerk, located in the City Manager and Mayor's office in City Hall, 216 East Central Avenue, Valdosta, GA 31601. Citizens interested in applying for a KLVB slot should submit a completed to Aaron Strickland, KLVB Executive Director, P. O. Box 1125, Valdosta, GA 31603-1125.
For more information about , please contact Teresa Bolden, City Clerk, at (229) 259-3503 or E-mail or contact Aaron Strickland, Executive Director, Keep Lowndes-Valdosta Beautiful Board, at 229-671-3698 or E-Mail.