What is required for a Residential New Construction, Accessory or Addition Permit?
- Zoning Approval letter (from jurisdiction you are working in) required if new construction or adding on to existing structure or the placement of a storage building.
- If permitting in Lowndes County a well/septic tank approval from the health department or Water and Sewer receipt from Lowndes County Water and Sewer.
- for Contractors (Required if card holders not present).
- Total Square Foot Calculator (Required for all Residential New Construction, Additions, and Accessory Buildings).
- If permitting in Lake Park, an approval form from the City of Lake Park.
- If permitting in Hahira, an approval form from the City of Hahira.
Requirements for other permit types
Review the steps to permit a Mobile 7070彩票 . Mobile 7070彩票s are different from other types of construction. Fill out a Demolition statement before permitting and be aware of Asbestos Regulations for Contractors and/or Owners. Pools have specific requirements for Enclosures, barriers and safety devices.